Friday 12 March 2010

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

It's surprising I can get that post title the right way around given my father's malign influence. Ask him if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, it's been a while since I've said anything and I haven't got much to say today.
In the hope that this will keep you distracted, listen to this music, but only in preparation for a night out and not if you're over 40, you just won't like it.



So I still care enough to make you things, y'see.

China and Beijing are becoming infected with normality now, so less things strike me to talk about. That and the workload at the start of this semester have made blogging less of a priority recently. But I intend to redouble my efforts, even if you simply have to share some of my reflexive musings, rather than the interesting stuff about China. It's not like I've a huge readership to lose is it?

2 comments:

Gregwa said...

Welcome back mate, it's always good to hear from you no matter what you write!

Not a lot to report here but i have had an offer accepted on a house in Whitley Bay sdo fingers crossed it all goes through OK!

Unknown said...

You must continue, my mug of coffee needs your musings to keep its interest in my day.