Friday 18 June 2010

Some uploads

Subtle changes will be noticed by anyone who has visited before.
The photograph above for example is of the same building (the Bell Tower in Xi'an) and was still taken by one of us, but is the 2010 redux by Caroline, rather than the 2006 original by me. A fresh new take on an old classic I'm sure you'll agree.
Give me some feedback, if this new design causes irritation I can easily switch it back.

Anyway, I am in the process of catching up with things as promised.

So I have uploaded three new videos to my youtube page and a new set of photographs from Caroline's parents visit to my flickr page.

I'll actually get some blogging done this weekend too, so check back.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I prefer the old one but i'm a traditionalist when it comes to bright chinese building pictures.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stevie :) hope all's good with you.