Friday 17 September 2010

Two posts in a day?

As if the last one wasn't long enough.
I just want to post a link here.
This is a podcast I subscribe to thanks to Fergus.
It's published weekly and always interesting, at least here in Beijing - I can't comment if you're not immersed in the city / country.
This specific podcast is from the end of May.
Something else I've been able to catch up on since not working...
The reason I'm linking it here is because it's a topic that is both interesting and I have spoken about to most people willing to listen.
The podcasters are discussing bias in the media towards China, both positive and negative, domestic and international. I think it's a fascinating subject and the discussion is a great introduction to it. I'll be happy to discuss it further with anyone whose a)interested and b)picking up the tab.

No comments: