Wednesday 17 December 2008

A quick word about food


Guangzhou Croc, originally uploaded by biglebufski.

We have all seen the video of the rabbit heads and by now I'm sure you all know that Mark and I love the Hunan cuisine for its donkey meat. However, my recent trip to Guangzhou was a revelation: Never before have I seen so much fish and seafood alive, waiting to be grilled under your instructions. The highlight was the chopped up crocodile, 5.80 Euros for 500gr. A bargain really! I didn't have any and was warned by my team leader that if I mentioned the crocodile to our Chinese group they would order it. So I kept quiet until after lunch....

1 comment:

Kevin Richardson said...

Just to let you know that the invites to the wedding have arrived..w.ell, Nick and I me have received ours..still waiting for Seth to get this...then again the bunny may have hidden it from him if she thinks it is a lads trip ! and, guess what 31/7 is our annivesiary ! although next July will be our 27th not 0th. What do you think is best way to Ossie Berlin? Have a good hol! Kevin