Sunday 14 September 2008

The first 7 days




Well, as Mark is saying, work has taken over very quickly and today (Sunday - by definitition day of rest, but not necessarily in China) is the first day that I can put up some pictures and tell you about my week. I started work on Tuesday and then thursday was already a late finish (around 20.00). But what could I do, radio America phoned and wanted to interview my boss and he had to prepare and so this all happened (hihi, and all in my first week).

We've been out for a lot of meals this week, partially due to the fact that the kitchen in this apartment is really made for cooking (some pictures on the left of our current apartment)
 and also there is so much to try, To be honest, without the pictures in the menues I would be lost. 

Then on friday I caught a cold (in 30 degrees, didn't even know that was possible)., so have been sleeping most of the weekend. Apart from this afternoon, when we're going to see some Athletic finals int eh Bird's Nest, which should be good fun. 

Tomorrow is back to work and hopefully I'll feel a bit better . My aim is to loose my cold next week and to find a flat to live in. (Think the flat 
bit is more important though). Check out the adpated Mini on the right: the the low carbon option!!!!!!

No comments: